Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hey, Joe


I'm using verdana today...no special reason(that I know of...).

***


Joe Arpaio from numbersusa, click title for story(Isle weight)

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/september-18-2009/acorn-accused-using-federal-money-immigration-battle.html..

Now they've (acorn) got Arpio, Got Joe Arpaio in their stuff, that is.


*

btw, Did you know that 75 members of congress voted to let acorn slide? Here, let me find it for you. I know you want to know...
I continue to be impressed w/ this blog(directorblue).

4 comments:

Dad Bones said...

Guess I won't have to send a nasty e-mail to Tom Harkin, but he's probably doing some behind the scenes dirty biz to keep Acorn alive.

nanc said...

are we allowed to cuss here?

ben said...

nanc- I won't tell.

db- Yeah, it's what we don't know.

WomanHonorThyself said...

tools! been busy..tryin to catch up!:)