Wednesday, January 6, 2010

`MemberDat?

Remember your first driving lesson? I remember the first formal time at high school. Scared the shit out of my instructor and me.

The drivers ed. car was parked on an incline(prolly on purp) and when I backed out, instead of putting the car in drive I left it in reverse inadvertently, and expected to go forward. Drivers ed. guy had the chance to use that brake they have on the passenger side. I was so embarrassed. By that time I had already driven many times and even had a couple of 'stolen vehicks' under my belt...

Anyway, Dis made me tink of Dat.
http://wbztv.com/local/driving.instructor.hurt.2.1405199.html
or clk title

9 comments:

Dad Bones said...

Good story. There were two girls who rode with me in driver ed and I always felt it was important that they knew I was the best driver. It would have been humiliating if the teacher had to use the brake on me.

juniorfruit said...

two girls who rode with me i
Ever try out that back seat?

I did !(stay tuned)

I think it was during my blue period...

Amy Tide-Dreft said...

I think it was during my glue period.

Amy Tide-Dreft said...

I feel like I'm on Oprah.

ben said...

db- Thx

ben said...

jr- !(stay tuned)
I'm really not interested in your conquests. It's like the article, everyone remembers their "1st." Commonality-like.


BebDare, BenDat

ben said...

*n

ben said...

amy - Love your ?name !

( :

Anonymous said...

hey amy, u evr ben on in E soaps?