Sunday, January 31, 2010

Reload




Yesterday I read an article about the U.S. talking to Taiwan about this very subjerko.
Looks like we're insuring ourselves against attacks on Israel(just guessin)...

"'The United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia are leading a regionwide military buildup..."'
Well, @ least it looks like we still have some friends...




aside: I need to know why the gop didn't run their mouth MORE about Osama when they had the chance. i.e. gop tongue-lashing, Bolshevist, blah, blah
Makes me suspicious.

5 comments:

juniorfruit said...

Bush had all this set up b4 Osama even decided to run. I do admire Osama for ther Q & A w/ the gop though, I didn't know he had it in Hymn.

WomanHonorThyself said...

Lawd help us!

Dad Bones said...

BO 'has it in him'. I saw that when O'Reilly interviewed him before the election. - Politicians are adept at spotting lies in their ranks, but I think even they were unprepared for the 'Lyin King'.

ben said...

dad- Oh i know he has it in Hymn, he's black ain't he?

woman- I hope it's not too late.


jr- We don't allow lefties here ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.