Monday, February 8, 2010

Cohen, Cohen, where have I heard that name b4?

 ( clk title)
Cohen Quits
Prolly put all his $$$ on the Colts, like Osama did.
Sucker.


Looks like he made the right decide tho. In a bar, quitting the race(war), hung up publick-like for sexual assault(wanna bet he wasn't drunk then?), probably 2½  sheets to the wind...I know women with more guts.  or maybe it's a clever ploy to use the excuse: I forgot. I forgot I stepped down. I was drunk.

Go fig.

And how come all these old guys have fiance's?



7 comments:

nanc said...

Who dat?

bens said...

Cohen, wife beater. Basically a snake friend of Osama. BØ' vetting finally worked.

He won the nomination(nominee for Illinois' lieutenant governor) in Ill, then dropped out.

What, the stink link don't werk?
Or is this a test?
(:

WomanHonorThyself said...

I forgot. I forgot I stepped down. I was drunk...lol cover yer bases!

ben said...

si, woman.

ben said...

...and how come all these guys have fiances?

Dad Bones said...

"And how come all these old guys have fiance's?"

Stalling. They're hoping the old boy will die before they have to marry him.

ben said...

Ahhh