Friday, April 2, 2010

Troublesome

"You're not going to get big companies to contribute to the public good."' paraphrased from Osama

I dont believe I've scene that line on any other blog ore from any other pundit(I'm listening to Him now) except Rush, that's why the emp. "Him"--is the real One. I want to see them debate on TV!!! That challenge has ben issued and assessed.

`Sup Osama?

Oh of course it would be unusual for him to debate Rush(he'd lose). I'm sure W was presented with shout out's as well as other U.S. Presidents. I wonder if...


 -


added- OBAMA:  I don't want government any more than is necessary, but there's some things that Bob or any CEO can't invest in.  Bob's not going to build the roads to get to Celgard.  No company is going to make investments for a public good . emp mine

 What's that mean?
.rush is troublesome. My gramma would call him a scamp.

No comments: