Saturday, May 29, 2010

Too much monkey business

So the bribe offer to Sestak was made by an agent(slickwillie) of a government employee(Rahm), it involved something of value, and it was to procure a vote in the Senate -- all the elements needed for a felony to have taken place.
emp mine - blackface

dickmorris.com was where I picked up the story. It rejects Limbaugh's theory that because it is not a paying job, it's not a crime.

I'd have to trust morris on this one, after gall, he worked for clinton. We'll see.

I was going to say that these folk have plans, counter plans, and counter counter plans but that wouldn't say much about Bill & Monica. In other words, a cat couldn't call BC too smart and Morris doesn't..

3 comments:

Louise Gay said...

Katty Kay from the bbc was on washington weAk today and she was on with a much younger woman as well as joe klein and some other slob from politico.

Anyway, this tramp from bbc had a dress on that when she crossed her legs it hiked up to her, uh, privates. I'm not a lesbian but if I was I'd say she was trolling, right on nat'l TV!!!

Anyway again, they all said (rote?) O wasn't aware of the magnitude; that's the excuse. Now that O is renegroing on oil drilling like you said. Hey I work with people who flip flop all the time changing their mind whenever the wind blows. Why do we accept this from our leaders?

Good post (:

Anonymous said...

Shady, as usual. Politicians suck.

lg said...

correction: Chris Matthews was the show not ww. Shows ya how much of a life I have, coming back here to correct....