Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nut brutality and the third way

net neutrality= demands that all data traffic be treated equally.

One of the three plans the public is being asked to comment on, and which is favoured by FCC chairman Julius Genachowski, is called the "third way".

This would involve reclassifying broadband so it went from being a lightly regulated service to one with more vigorous oversight.



You can bet that whtev way WE want it, it will be just the opposite.
clk on brutality 4 the story

5 comments:

ptg said...

Net brutality: exactamundo.

ben said...

I guess I'm too interested in what it means to ME. It just seems like we're going to get another screwing. I'm sure Bush and company would be doing the same thang.

btw, anybody KNOW what this is going to mean for Joe Blogger?

WomanHonorThyself said...

hey Ben..theyre goin to try to silence us all dude..ack!..great to see ya around again~!:)

ben said...

wht-I got your sweet email, then I forgot to come over a couple of times...then I got embarressed........

WomanHonorThyself said...

aw shux youre always welcome!!!