Tuesday, August 16, 2011

~That was a wonderful remark ~

I get sick and tired listening to, or watching these talking heads. I'm talking bloggers and media. You have to remember that some of these folk make millions of dollars.  You're left with somebody's 2 cent DISCOURSE of arm chair quarterbacking that you don't know is true or false.

I CAN DO THAT! YOU CAN DO THAT!

That's why I have a fiction channel that I write on. It might be a story. It might be a continuing saga. It might be  whatever comes into my head, cuz it doesn't make a damn bit of difference.. Just like the  ?facts.

We usually only know what we're told, see, or read, and even that isn't dependable.
even
John Lennon  had a song on his plastic ono band album that cried,  give me some truth.

`Course then you have  Jack Nicholson' contrary,  reality re-snark: You can't handle the truth...


~Now, how can we listen to you
When we know that your talk is cheap
How can we never question...~


That was a wonderful remark.



&
after 
same guy!
http://www.lyricstime.com/van-morrison-wonderful-remark-lyrics.html
http://www.lyricstime.com/van-morrison-wonderful-remark-lyrics.html

That's what's happening to you ...and I

2 comments:

Larry the Cable Gay said...

Love the Van.

ben said...

You're doing a good job foolin everybody, Larry.